Lutte Pty Ltd is committed to provide the best products and service to our customers and this is reflected in our Refund Policy.
Our Refund Policy applies to all purchases made online at http://www.lutte.com.au
Our Refund Policy does not exclude or replace your rights given under the Australian Consumer Law.
Change of mind
If you have simply changed your mind we do not provide refunds. Special consideration will be given in exceptional circumstances however you must be able to provide satisfactory proof of purchase. The product must also be:
- in saleable condition;
- unused with all original packaging;
- returned to us with shipping at your expense;
- not subject to the exclusions listed below; and
- the exchange or refund is sought within 7 days of purchase.
- If you believe an item is faulty, you may have rights to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
- If there is a major failure with an item, you may choose a refund or exchange. If the failure is minor, we will replace the item within a reasonable time.
- LUTTE will require satisfactory proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Refunds will be given using your original payment method
- LUTTE has the right to charge for the product to be re-posted.
If you wish to make a return under our Refund Policy please contact email@example.com.